- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Clove of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 Cup of marinara sauce
- 3 Handfuls baby spinach
Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. As the oil is heating cut the chicken breast into 3 slices, then code it with bread crumb, cheese, salt and pepper to taste, pressing so the bread crumbs stick. Place chicken in the pan with the garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes on both sides.
Then in another fry pan saute the spinach with a little bit of olive oil and 1 clove of garlic until they are soft and tender.
For serving top with marinara sauce and flash it in the oven for 1 minute or so, take it out of the oven and plate it with more marinara sauce and spinach.